Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Donations for KLR Clan website

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 1 month ago #29743

• SmokenFly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I ride for the freedom it gives me!
  • Thank you received: 16
Winston wrote:
Suggestion: Louis to work out the required total amount required per annum. Then devide that amount by the amount of members, that amount is then the annual membership fee. Give members the option of monthly or once off annual payment. This is fair on all and will eliminate non payers.

Nice Idea B)
I am a donkey's ass.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 1 month ago #29744

• tim
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi

Can we have an indication of the amount to be contributed as i would like to get mine done and to where the payment needs to be forwarded to?

If i understand this correctly, no-one will just be allowed on the site unless fees have been paid?
Its all GOOD!

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 1 month ago #29745

• Frik
SmokenFly wrote:
Winston wrote:
Suggestion: Louis to work out the required total amount required per annum. Then devide that amount by the amount of members, that amount is then the annual membership fee. Give members the option of monthly or once off annual payment. This is fair on all and will eliminate non payers.

Nice Idea B)

This will not work, cause there are 449 registered members and less than 50 (maybe less) are active on the site..... :dry:

Back to the drawing board. :huh:

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 1 month ago #29746

• SmokenFly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I ride for the freedom it gives me!
Nice Idea B)[/quote]

This will not work, cause there are 449 registered members and less than 50 (maybe less) are active on the site..... :dry:

Back to the drawing board. :huh:[/quote]

Eish my bad te feel schlippies en coola gestraand :silly:
I am a donkey's ass.

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 1 month ago #29748

• Lodie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The stream is stronger than the rock, perseverance
Good day to all the Clanners! I joined a bit late on the discussion. I fully support the idea of a monthly/annual contribution. Oom Louis, now it is up to you to give us an indication. That will help a lot.
In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins- not through strength but by perseverance.

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 1 month ago #29877

• Dan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Arende vang nie vliee nie"AQUILA NON CAPIT MUSCAS"
  • Thank you received: 21
Laat ons die bedrag hoor per maand/jaarliks ek ondersteun hierdie idee. Agv die site kon ek my bike maksimaal benut, nice pelle gemaak by wie ek baie geleer het en dan praat ek nie eens vd awsome trips nie!!! of hoe seg ek ou Frik en manne
2004 Rooi en Swart KLR650. Stilen Topbox,Cowley Exhaust stailess Steel, GIVI Crash Bars, Braided Hoses, DOO Done, Doc's Bash Plate, 12v Socket, Off Road Footpegs, "Moto Cross" Front Mud Guard, Permanent Point For Tricle Charger

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 4 weeks ago #29879

• louisj
I didn't want to put figures here as I thought people would pay how much they found the site usefull. A figure of R50 a month sounds fine as this will allow me to run the site and also expand it to what I would want out of it. Only if you can afford it!!! It will not be held against you if you do not pay. The amount could change as the success of the site change. Thanks

Louis

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 4 weeks ago #29896

• Skippie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Wheelchair pilot...
  • Thank you received: 3
Donation made and recurring payment added...
Out of the gloom a voice said unto me, "Smile and be happy, things could be worse." So I smiled and was happy and behold things did get worse.

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 4 weeks ago #29946

• peterf
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Greetings Louis

Please give us a bank account number and lets get going. Members can use their reference user name on the reference section of the deposit slip or internet banking so that you know who pays.

I don't think we can bar any member ( and I wouldn't support it) who doesn't pay - it should be a personal choice.

Otherwise, we may as well start the club :silly:

We could see how it goes and then then you could re-assess. We would never have a 100% success rate and nor should we strive for it. 99.9% is fine by me!

regards

Peter

Re:Donations for KLR Clan website 8 years 4 weeks ago #29952

• louisj
I do not want to post my account detail here. Please mail me at klrclan1(at)gmail.com and I will forward you the detail. Thanks