Re:Swing, rocker-arm and tie-rod maintenance 10 years 7 months ago #11003

• RobC
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
MLC wrote:
thump wrote:
MLC, where in EC are you?
Did you come right with this?

Sorry for the late reply I've been away.

Yes, I'm in Hogsback and no, I've not looked at it again. Last week I got side tracked with a doo change and a 685 kit :woohoo:

A Hogsback tech day? mmmm. We'll need someone with proper tech knowledge, I'm strictly monkey see, monkey doo with the relevant manual pages printed out :)

Hey RobC come make another visit here and we could organise a jolly tech day and outride over a weekend.
LOL as long as we stay upright! At the moment I am pretty tied up at work, November is maybe the first time I can think of taking a longish breather. :unsure:
Got my motor runnin... heading for the highway...
08 KLR650 Green/Shock Protector Flap-Penta-Tooltube-Crash Bars-LED instrument lights-Hazard and Indicator Mod-Stiebel Horn-PCV Mod-SS footpegs-HID Headlights-progressive fork springs-upgraded shock and spring.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Swing, rocker-arm and tie-rod maintenance 10 years 7 months ago #11042

• thump
I like that Idea of a tech day in hogsback.

Give me a list of what you want to do and maybe I can get a bunch of PE okes with experiance to come up, Should be fun riding there while they help you :laugh: B) :woohoo:

Re:Swing, rocker-arm and tie-rod maintenance 10 years 7 months ago #11089

• MLC
thump wrote:
I like that Idea of a tech day in hogsback.

Give me a list of what you want to do and maybe I can get a bunch of PE okes with experiance to come up, Should be fun riding there while they help you :laugh: B) :woohoo:

Thanks Thump, my bike is basically sorted for now. But I have the doohickey tools so if anyone else wants to use them we could get together. I also have the manual in electronic format so we could put it on CDs or memory sticks.